Due to the current situation in Mali, this project has shifted to Senegal.
- US researchers examine camel milk risks
- Keeping camels, and their keepers, free of disease in Kenya, where ‘raw’ camel milk is becoming popular
- State’s milk scenario looks bleak [india]
- Smallholder dairy development lessons in Ethiopia synthesized by IPMS project
- Does the 'heifer-in-trust' model work for social protection?
- New study links the rise of zoonotic diseases to intensive farming and environmental changes
- Living with livestock, and livestock livings, in the city
- Kenya ban on the import of GM food illegal, not backed by law–Romano Kiome
- Experts meet to share tactics in fight against ‘goat plague’: Filmed highlights
- Researchers in Kenya funded to start work on development of a vaccine against African swine fever
- 556 views